Posted on: 01/11/2022
- Support the programs, projects, and workstreams of the MTA’s IT training and development initiative.
- Working with MTA’s People Department and IT leadership, develop and organize training and staff development programs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the initiative and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct surveys and confer with IT management to identify training needs and modify existing programs.
- Assess employment engagement and participation rate and help employees make the most of development opportunities.
- Support ad-hoc project data management and report requests.
- Prepare materials for program reviews with leadership.
- Maintain a library of documentation supporting the training and development initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business or related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in Training and Development or similar area.
- Current knowledge of effective training and development methods.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of the organization including managing through cross-business area or business unit prioritization discussions.
- Experience with Program and Project management.
- Solid documentation skills related to requirements gathering, program execution, and project status
- Ability to relate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, Project, Service Now, or related applications
- Highly flexible with appropriate sense of urgency and commitment for critical deliverables
- Ability to lead, coordinate and facilitate meetings to review project status with core project team members, key stakeholders and leadership team members.
- Experience with tracking progress against detailed project plans including schedules, technical and business requirements, cost estimates, resource plans, communication plans, issues resolution, and capacity planning.
- Proven ability to produce C-Level presentation materials.
- Experience with ROI development and budgeting.