Estimated Best In Industry
Posted on: 11/27/2023
- Maintain records regarding computer asset purchases, licenses, and warranties.
- Prepare work orders for computer assets working with approved vendors to replenish and maintain stock at desired inventory levels.
- Assist end users via telephone, e-mail and in person, with a wide range of questions, problems and requests with their computer needs.
- Collaborate with Agency Units and Departments on projects for deployment of end user equipment and assets.
- Editing and modifying computer asset information in ServiceNow as needed to ensure appropriate accountability of equipment.
- Identify idle assets and work with all Departments to ensure the assets are appropriately redeployed or retired.
- Accept and validate all computer and computer related asset deliveries.
- Validate and attest that deliveries match the Purchase Order.
- Scan all delivered computer and computer related equipment and forward information to appropriate Contractor and PA staff.
- Provide computer equipment from stock room to build bench for customer orders.
- Monitor and track incidents and trouble call in current ServiceNow ticketing system in support of the incident and problem management process; recognize high priority tickets and act within the expected response time.
- Update all assigned tickets capturing troubleshooting activities and resolution.
- Resolve escalations from the IT Service Desk and handle client support requests as well as take ownership of product issues and ensuring closure is achieved.
- Maintain accurate inventory of devices and provide weekly inventory counts to Customer Service management and validate against ServiceNow reports.
- Must be proactive with other divisions within the Technology Department to stay on top of potential orders. Advise as to what potential orders are in pipeline.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of internal management.
- Record decommissions of devices and keep for storage.
- Assist with disposal of devices
- Associate Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related field experience
- Must have a minimum of 4 years extensive knowledge of computer hardware, including but not limited to device management and deployment, understanding application and operating systems (Windows platforms)
- Excellent English oral, written and listening communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with IT Service Management Software
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills.