Includes the following. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
· Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents other Information Technology staff members, teams, and their services to employees and visitors.
· Provides support for all Information Technology products and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing employees regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy. Additionally, it may involve troubleshooting printer issues and resolving difficulties with company provided equipment.
· Determines the most effective manner to resolve employee's technical issue. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues. Consults with full-time staff when necessary.
· Records required employee and problem information in SAP Network Request. Updates requests with appropriate entries of activities and closes requests with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
· Resolves Level 1 work orders. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution.
· Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems through verbal or email follow up.
· Works on Help Desk related projects as assigned by supervisor.
· Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures and up-to-date documentation according to MIS documentation standards and policies.
· Contribute to and maintain system standards and procedure.
· Recommend secure, cost effective, innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
· Collaborate with security administrator on any special assignment, implementation and monitoring of systems and network in the light of security related inquiry.
· Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
· Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
· Periodical rounding for necessary security patching and local computer configuration.
· Upgrade and configure system software that supports KRC infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
· Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
· Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
· This individual will execute, test and roll out the solution.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Experience in hardware, software, network troubleshooting, basic operating system functionality or equivalent training and/or education is extremely beneficial. Customer service experience is preferred.
Must be able to learn and support new and quickly changing technologies.
· Ability to research solutions or information regarding technical issues.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Good work habits under pressure.
· High energy level.
· Detail oriented.
· Must have a good command of the English language in order to provide effective phone, desk-side, and email support.