Estimated Best in the Market
Posted on: 12/28/2022
Duration: Long-term contract
- At least 3-5 years of Data Analysis experience.
- Identify business problems and solve them by using various numerical techniques, algorithms, and models in Operations Research, Data Science, and Data Mining.
- Tackle problems on a broad spectrum of areas: Supply Chain Optimization, Inventory & Capacity Planning, Process Design & Optimization, Financial Modelling, Demand Forecasting.
- Design and develop creative and innovative Business Intelligence/Analytic solutions from the data coming from various custom systems and databases.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and business teams across Enterprise Operations to build efficient and scalable data solutions.
- Analyze current business processes using operational dashboards and identify levers for improving overall performance.
- Recommend and drive process changes based on robust analysis of operational data and user behavior.
- Collaborate with cross-functional data and business teams across Enterprise Operations to access and manipulate data, explain data gathering requirements, display results, and build efficient and scalable analytics solutions
- Define, compute, track, and continuously validate business metrics with descriptive and predictive analytics
- See beyond the data to identify solutions that will raise the bar for all things operations related. Need to be self-starter.
- Building analytics solutions and developing algorithms for machine learning, statistics, mathematical programming, and simulation in industry and/or academia
- Business intelligence and data warehousing
- Data visualization tools, specifically Tableau and statistical analysis tools such as R or Python
- SQL development and statistical data analysis
- Building dashboards and utilizing data to build reporting solutions
Thanks & Regards
Right Talents LLC
M: 973 542 2709