Brookyln , NY
Estimated Best In Industry
Posted on: 01/08/2024
- The resource will directly contribute to the Client Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) initiatives, including enhancing prevention, detection, response and recovery efforts through various technical and operational methods; to reduce the mean time to detection and response of cybersecurity events experienced in municipal networks while improving process efficiencies.
- The resource will work with cyber professionals and information sharing partners to build tools and integrations that enable threat analysts and incident responders to more efficiently respond to various cyber security events.
- Without this resource, CTI will be unable to onboard any additional intelligence sources into ODIN and, should existing connectors require updates, will be unable to continue using these parsers / connectors. As a result, CTI will be unable to meet certain BAU requirements and OOMs
- At least 4 years of experience in Cyber Threat Intelligence initiatives, including enhancing prevention, detection, response and recovery efforts through various technical and operational methods.
- Proficient in Python.
- Ability to leverage REST API’s to build tool and platform integration.
- Proficient in git version control and git life-cycle development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Basic understanding of Agile development model.
- Experience working with OpenCTI.
- Experience developing parsers for text-based resources.
- Understanding of public cloud platforms and experience with utilizing platforms such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience working in a security environment and/or supporting security teams from a technical standpoint.
- Familiarity with using version control source-code repositories.