Austin, TX (Hybrid)
Estimated Best in Market
Posted on: 05/19/2023
As part of our Client Solutions team and support, the consultant leads a variety of engagements across organizations widespread across the globe.
- Minimum 10 years of experience architecting, designing, and implementing enterprise scale network and security solutions. 8+ years consulting, strategy, and roadmap development.
- Secure the equipment (PCs, Laptops, Smart Phones) and network in the physical office - install tools like Zscaler - New location of WeWork.
- VPN access to dialling into work from home or connecting to cloud - make sure the existing VPN protocols are to the highest levels.
- GCP - Network security - Intrusion detection and penetration testing must be performed on a scheduled basis and reports must be shared with management and stored.
- Install, configure, administrate, manage, and support Azure compute instances, Azure Backup, Azure Storage Monitor, snapshot, Azure Storage, VNet, Load Balancers and RBAC.
- Must have a hands-on experience of system administration of Windows server-side infrastructure, virtual machines, and associated technologies on physical servers.
- Review all cloud user accounts - remove unwanted and limit the access as needed - make sure the logs are maintained - How long to retain the logs?
- Setup alerts - text & email to properly defined escalation levels depending on the issue - define this.
- The purpose for this role is to provide consultative services to clients regarding their network and security strategies, architecture, and governance practices.
- Developing strategic initiatives and architectures aligned with the strategy
- Assess and audit client network and security infrastructure against published strategies Architect, design, and implement secure networks.
- Experience with complex routing designs, including designing and operating redistribution between different routing protocols.