Location: New York, NY,10038b (ONSITE)
Duration: 6 Months
Experience:8 + years
- The Client is seeking staff to perform the work required to migrate its applications and databases from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2019 and to perform all code revision necessary to support hosting on these systems.
- Additionally, Client needs to upgrade any third-party technologies, such as Web sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, among others, to the latest versions, along with any drivers or interagency integrations.
- For web-based applications, browser compatibility for all current mainstream browsers (Edge, Chrome, Safari) will also be a requirement.
- This work will involve system design, coding, testing and deployment for all applications.
- Design and build new screen to manage users.
- Client Consultant Services Scope of services
- Analyze current code to accommodate for the adjudication process new screen.
- Design and build new scanning service for Adjudication and Operation units.
- Design and build new audio recording service for Adjudication process.
- Design and build new web services to drop nightly letters to Fed cap.
- Design and build new web services to drop nightly data files to different Petitioners.
- Design and build new screen to in-take new case from paper summons.
- Design and build logic to capture and display error/warning message during Adjudication and Operation workflows.
- Design new batching and grouping screens to allow users to group same respondents’ summonses.
- Design multithreading techniques for creating high performance application web services.
- Perform coding as per the requirement using the .NET technology framework class library.
- Code the application by using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Model View Controller (MVC), Façade, Factory, Singleton, Database Access Application Block (DAAB), and Exception Handling Application Block (EHAP).
- Code the applications using ASP.NET, MS Visual Studio.NET, C#, VB.NET, XML, VBScript, HTML,
- DHTML, JAVA Script, Dreamweaver, Bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Create new screens to allow users to batch and group summonses for same respondents.
- Create new web service to nightly drop (i.e. auto and manually) generated letters of respondents to Fed cap.
- Create new workflow to in-take paper summons.
- Create workflow to adjudicate remote hearing by telephone cases.
- Create new web service to nightly generate Petitioners letters and move to print queue.
- Create new scanning service and replace existing legacy scanning service that only works with IE browser.
- Create new audio recording service used during adjudication process and replace existing legacy audio recording service that only works with IE browser.
- Create new reports based on business requirements.
- Design and prepare Unit test case and removed the maximum bugs before passing on the application to the QA team.
- Unit test the code as per the design/requirement.
- Perform the unit testing for the defined task and deploy in testing environment for sanity, regression, and functionality testing.
The selected candidate must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as described in
- Writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions; environments include mainframe, mid-range, personal computers, laptop; available to assist and/or lead in the design of program specifications and the implementation of software solutions.
- candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- The candidate should be a team player.
Thanks & Regards
Right Talents LLC
M: 973 542 2709