Estimated Best in the Market
Posted on: 01/20/2023
Location: 335 Adams St, Suite 2300 Brooklyn, NY,11201(ONSITE)
Duration: 24 Months
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in project management, coordination and administration of large scale projects comprised of sub projects and/or multiple works streams.
- Experience working within a Project Management Office (PMO) function or unit, with a good understanding of PMO practices and policies, including Project Governance and Resource Management.
- Experience working with System Integration vendors in managing, coordinating and delegating project assignments with project stakeholders including employees and consultant project staff numbering a minimum of 15 personnel.
- As Project Manager you will be responsible for coordinating/consolidating project status and presentations for the Deputy Director of Delivery
- Working alongside vendors/Project managers
- Coordinate/Execute PMO Process for assigned contract deliverables
- Coordinate/Execute the On-Boarding/Off-Boarding processes for project resources
- Strong Stakeholder and Communications Management experience and skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including team leadership and management, negotiation, collaboration, problem resolution and customer service.
- Experience presenting project status to upper management.
- Strong skills in Microsoft 365 software toolset, specifically Excel, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Project Management Tool experience/knowledge (i.e. Plainview)
- Project Management Certification (PMP) Certification required
- Other Project Management assignments as needed
- DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Plainview PPM Pro software experience.
- Experience with a variety of project delivery methodologies including: Agile, COTS, Iterative, Waterfall
Thanks & Regards
Right Talents LLC
M: 973 542 2709