Location: New York, NY – Onsite
Visa Status: USC, Green Card.
- Work with a cross-functional team of developers and business analysts to deliver on strategic data and analytics initiatives.
- Define, develop, and implement QlikView/Sense dashboards and reports.
- Participate in design reviews of prototypes that align with our business segments.
- Understand Qlik's in-memory data discovery architecture and advocate and communicate adherence to Qlik's best-practices and standards.
- Develop a solution/framework for provisioning data for consumption by business users who create Qlik applications.
- Solve client technical issues and/or coach client technical staff on their projects. Manage technical scope and client expectation. Develop, maintain, and continually enhance a strategy around QlikView Data (QVD) files
- Advanced scripting and ETL, data modeling (star schema); Working with large data sets.
- BS/MS in Computer Science and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 -7 years of related technology experience, strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- The QlikView/Sense Developer performs a variety of project-oriented tasks to support the information needs of the organization.
- 5+ years of Experience with QlikView Latest Versions (11, 12) and Qlik Sense.
- 5+ years of experience working with Relational Databases is a must like Teradata, primarily Vertica, Oracle.
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis, troubleshooting, etc., by writing SQL statements and stored procedures.
- Experience with OBIEE and Oracle RPD
- Knowledge of other BI tools like Cognos, BO and OLAP tools.
- Knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Subscription-based industry experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Thanks & Regards Maria Salomi Right Talents LLC M: 973 542 2709 Email: email@example.com Web: www.righttalents.net