New York NY
Title: SQL Backend Developer
Duration: 7 months
Location: 150, William St, New York, NY (Hybrid, Minimum 3 days a week)
Work hours: 35 hours/week
- At least 8 years of experience with writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions; available to assist and/or lead in the design of program specifications and the implementation of software solutions
- A minimum of 6 years backend experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures/Functions
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the design, development, programming, and implementation of IT applications utilizing relational, normalized, databases.
- Must be highly skilled XML, XML Schema, XSLT, JAXB, JMS, JAXP.
- Experience in creation of design documents.
- Quick to learn, self-motivated, and enthusiastic; work well within a team environment and with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working with clearly defined project plans and contributing estimates to the planning process.
- Able to meet and deliver on deadlines and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of and experience with working on common design patterns and industry standards.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably PVCS, TFS.
- Versed in different development methodologies (Iterative, Agile, Scrum etc.).
- Strong communication, analysis, and problem-solving skills