New York NY
- Title: Software Engineer
- Contract with potential extension after 3 months
- Locations: New York, NY
- Visa: Citizen, Green Card
This is for OUR DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENTS and we are looking for GREEN CARD and US citizens for this role.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of experience in Information Technology, preferably some knowledge of financial industry. 2-3 years experience leading teams in Agile environment.
- Web development experience working on Windows or Java platforms
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and Object-Oriented technologies. Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience of testing at the unit, integration, and system levels Experience with at least one web application server such as Tomcat, .NET or similar (Java/J2EE or .Net, Spring, & JSON skills for implementing web technologies.
- Understanding in Scala, JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, React, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS) Understanding of multithreaded software design.
- Understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
- Experience with other Agile/Lean practices such as XP or Kanban Participation in Test Driven Development or Business Driven Development Practice of Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery.