New York NY
Title: Software Developer
Position: Contract to Hire
Location: New York, NY
This is for OUR DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENTS and we are looking for GREEN CARD and US citizens for this role.
Designing and implement a framework for model driven computations on a graph
· Designing and building infrastructure APIs for grid computing, data storage and access
· Unit testing, reliability and improving the quality of our compute pipelines
· Learn about Python, its ecosystem, community and best practices
· Ideas on improving our model and data platform and help implement them You will need:
· Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field
· Strong grasp of computing fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, OS, programming languages.
· Fluency in Python and working knowledge of a compiled language like C/C++/Java
· Exposure to Numerical libraries (Pandas/Numpy) and data processing
· 2+ years developing Python, C or C++ packages and API development
· Ability for abstraction and conceptualization, reasoning about program behavior at different levels of abstraction from hardware to applications.
· Experience with web services and Flask/Django ecosystem
· Experience with large scale scientific computing and algorithm development
· Long term interest in finance, financial experience is not a requirement.
· Experience contributing to Open-Source project