New York NY
Title: Security Engineer
Location: New York, NY(Onsite)
This is for OUR DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENTS and we are looking for GREEN CARD and US citizens for this role.
- Professional education is based on a bachelor’s degree or a professional degree in computer technology or equivalent – certifications in security (e.g. CISSP, ISO27001) and the process framework ITIL are a plus!
- Equivalent work experience of at least 3 years a similar role in security operations or security implementation - professional experience in the finance industry is considered as an asset.
- Outstanding knowledge of security principles and security technologies such as Firewalls, Proxies, IDS/IPS, and Network Access Control a.s.o. ideally gained with previous engagements in international companies.
- Outstanding understanding of products such as Zscaler, Palo Alto, Cisco, Rebasoft on a configuration level.
- Familiarity with security standards (e.g. PCI DSS, NIST, ISO27002:2013) and experience in SIEM and log analysis (e.g. Splunk) a must