New York NY
Title: Senior Identity & Access Management Engineer
Duration: 12 months
Location: NYC, NY (Onsite work)
Work hours: 35 hours/week
- Minimum twelve (12) years of experience providing specialized knowledge of complex customer processes and requirements; applying technical expertise in defining, analyzing, validating, and documenting complex operation environments, states of technology and current engineering processes; conducting complex technical investigations through advanced research techniques, analysis or development phases of engineering projects.
- Understanding privileged account lifecycle management.
- Strong Active Directory skills including multi-factor, multi-domain, and multi-tenant environments; domain trust relationships, organizational units, rights inheritance, DNS and GPOs; group assignments and role delegations.
- Willingness to travel within NYC for key meetings.
- Experience deploying PAM solutions in a large, distributed environment or a service provider environment
- Experience working with PAM systems such as Centrify
- Experience working with MFA solutions such as Microsoft Azure AD MFA
- Experience with MFA protocols and techniques with any of the major vendor products
- Solid understanding of how Role Based Access Control (RBAC) works in large, distributed environments