New York NY
Title: Network Security Architect/Analyst
Duration: 12 months
Location: NYC, NY (This is a Hybrid position.)
Work hours: 40 hours/week
- Should have lead or manager experience in the past positions.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plan security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks, wide area networks, virtual private networks, routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; designs public key infrastructures, including use of certification authorities and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Implement security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation.
- Upgrade security systems by monitoring security environment; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Prepare system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Track and understand emerging security practices and standards by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and participating in professional organizations.
- Lead the evaluation, design, and development of Active Directory & Azure Active Directory technical requirements, solutions, and implementation roadmap to ensure functional, reliable, secure and cost- effective technology environment
- Experience with automated provisioning of Dev/Test/Staging and Production environments using Infrastructure as a Code
- Experience with VMWare Infrastructure and Hypervisor Security Hardening
- Capable of communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Security Infrastructure Security
- Active Directory Hardening and Architecture Security
- Management / Team Lead Experience