Title: Cyber Security Specialist
Duration: 12 months
Location: Brooklyn, NY (Onsite)
- At least 12 years of IT security experience of which a minimum of three years must be in a senior position.
- BS/BA undergraduate degree.
- Determining and implementing cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements.
- Experience developing incident response process and procedures with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of defence-in-depth).
- Knowledge of processes for seizing and preserving digital evidence.
- Knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Strong background in documenting and assessing NIST 800-53 and CJIS controls.
- Assessing and providing strategic direction for resolution of mission-critical problems, policies, and procedures.
- Experience building defensible security architectures for operational technology with a focus in cloud security best practices.