New York NY
Posted on: 09/06/2022
- Title: Risk Software Developer
- Organization: Information Technology
Position: Contract- Hire later conversion
- Location: New York, NY, Hybrid 4 days office,1-day WFH
- Visa: Citizen, Green Card
- Length: 8th Months
- Five to seven years of experience with server and client-side C# preferably in a front office trading environment.
- At a minimum a bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university with a major in computer science, finance or mathematics; or five to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Deep experience with Object Oriented Design & Programming.
- Expert level skills in C#.
- Knowledge of common design patterns used in financial applications.
- Building multithreaded GUI’s, WinForms
- Unit/Integration testing experience.
- Experience with DevExpress.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to write use cases and other application development documentation
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from technical staff both internal and external to the company
- Strong Oracle experience
- Experience with Windows Communication Foundation and service-oriented architectures.
- Windows Communication Foundation
- .Net Framework
- Visual Studio 2015
- Source Code Management
- Candidates must have financial experience