Title: Project Manager
Duration: 12 months
Location: New York, NY
1. Seven (7) to ten (10) years of progressively responsible full-time paid information systems technology project management experience, telecommunications, data base administration or a closely related area.
2. Education at an accredited College or University may be substituted for the general information systems technology experience at the rate of one year of college for 6 months of experience up to a maximum of 4 years of college for 2 years of experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Knowledge and proficiency in system development life cycle (SDLC) methods and processes.
- Technical knowledge and background in diverse areas that include academic support, PeopleSoft ERP, identity management, email, M365 and Azure, voice and data networking and security.
- Knowledge of third party tools, e.g. BitTitan and Quest, for mailbox content copying.
- Ability to champion ideas and solutions, multitask under tight deadlines, and work in an environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to work with, articulate the needs and possess strong interpersonal skills to build exceptional rapport with university stakeholders including unit staff, subject matter experts, technical staff, administrators, faculty and students.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office tools, including Project, Word, Excel, Power Query Excel or similar data analysis tool, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to facilitate group discussions and communications.
- Experience working in a university environment.