- Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans. Knowledge of common information security management frameworks.
- Excellent technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems and a wide range of security technologies, such as network security appliances, identity and access management systems, anti-malware solutions, automated policy compliance tools and desktop security tools.
- Ability to develop, document and maintain security policies, processes, procedures, and standards.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewalls and the associated network protocols and concepts. Strong analytical skills required to analyze security requirements and relate such requirements to the appropriate security controls.
Additional Skills and Information:
- VMWare Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Active Directory Hardening and Architecture Security
- Management / Team Lead Experience