New York NY
Posted on: 08/02/22
- The candidate will be responsible for new Web-based development and maintenance of applications relating to the PI(Payroll Interface), PPMS(Pension Payroll Management System), WBAS(Welfare Benefits), W2AM(Agency Amendments to W2), WCF(Worker’s Comp Forms), and Office of Payroll Administration internal web applications.
- In support of these applications, the tasks will include: Graphical User Interface, Database Design, coding, working with a source control system, unit testing, supporting system testing, security testing, development planning, and troubleshooting production problems.
- These tasks must take place within Client-OPA's quality control and development standards, and software life cycle methodology context.
- Good Knowledge in using SQL in DB2.
- Have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hibernate/JPA/EJ B2/EJB3, JDBC, Spring.
- Rational Tools (ClearCase, ClearQuest).
- Web application development for at least two (2) full SDLC implementations as a hands-on developer/architect.
- Hands-on development of large-scale payroll systems.
- Strong communication (oral and written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in detailed documentation.
- Ability to monitor and report on the status of development and to resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or in a Technical/Business Discipline is required.