Posted on: 07/26/22
Candidate will provide application development support and system architecture guidance.
- Participate in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with the new Vendor
- Review Vendor deliverables for accuracy (data files, webservice API, reports, etc)
- Develop new batch processing and web service processing to incorporate new capabilities this Vendor system has that the current system does not.
- Modify existing interfaces with the Vendor to meet their (and the State’s) needs.
- Perform testing activities with the Vendor – both on a small scale for individual functions, and then comprehensively as part of the overall system conversion.
- Preparation for Go-Live, and verification that Go-Live implementation has been successful.
- Post Conversion Production support and continue with any remaining development activities.
- 84 months experience working with COBOL 74 and/or 85 programming on Unisys 2200 series or Clear Path mainframes. Experience should include monitoring production work including system analysis and design, program, unit and integrated testing.
- 84 months experience utilizing Unisys ECL, TIP and DMS 2200/RDMS.
- 84 months experience monitoring production work and performing error diagnostic/debugging activities in a mainframe environment.
- 84 months experience creating and maintaining documentation related to designing, programming, and testing in a mainframe environment.
- 84 months experience performing system to system integration with a third-party vendor utilizing Service Oriented Architecture.