Analyze and interpret business rules and workflows for application design
• Functional analysis of existing and potential new systems. Performance Metrics/Data Analysis
• Interface Design and coding of application
• Create diagrams of methodologies, processes and logical flows as well as data models
• Design libraries to support reusable components using SOLID principle
• Design and develop services using Web API 2 and HTTP Action results. GraphQL a plus.
• Develop REST microservices designed with scalability and portability
• LINQ with entity framework to be used in data layer. Create SQL queries with performance and optimization
• Produce and manage business analysis artifacts including the process flow diagrams, data maps, sequence diagrams, business requirements document (BRD), use-cases, SSDLC requirements and other required documents/diagrams
• Documentation of the Business and System Use Cases, Business Requirements documents, Test Plans, Test cases.
- 84 months experience as lead development in developing web-based systems using Microsoft ASP.Net Web Forms and C#, VB.Net, bootstrap framework, and back-end code development for workflow process type of system using Microsoft VB.Net, ASP.Net (.net Core is required) MVC and design patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Web using MVC core and WEB API.
- 84 months experience in developing SOAP or RESTFUL web service or backend APIs for the Web Systems to integrate.
- 84 months experience in Microsoft/Oracle technologies of a variety of computer programming language in .NET programming, design patterns, development and implementation of .NET, C#, .NET Core 2.2, Framework, Entity Framework, Microservices, LINQ, Vue.js, REST web service, SOAP web service, Visual Studio, IIS, tFS, Postman, XUnit, Swagger
- 84 months experience programming on the .Net (4.0+) platform using C# and MCF services, and web applications in responsive web design using Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS 3, AngularJS, with less framework, less memory management and less CPU profiling concept design by using JProfiler
- 84 months experience in database development creating tables, views, complex queries, triggers, procedures and packages and performance tuning in an Oracle database, MSSQL database, Mongo NoSQL Database
- 84 Months of experience curating artifacts (I.e. Business Process Model, Entity Relationship Diagram, Business Requirements) related to the business system analysis (BSA) process.
- 84 Months of experience leading business process analysis sessions with customers using various agile techniques designed to help understand the customers current process, the challenges they are facing and ability to acquire an accurate assessment of their business requirements based on the requested business needs.
- 84 Months of experience in translating business requirements into design specifications, mockups that accurately represent the interests of system users in the formulation of the new system.
- 84 Months of Experience with System Development Lifecycles (SDLC) and creating SDLC artifacts