Posted on: 07/12/22
- Develop test plans, test cases, perform test execution, conducti defect tracking, and assist with and coordinate user acceptance testing, performance testing, and vulnerability testing activities.
- Establish schedules and estimates
- Develop test plans, test cases, track defects and develop automated tests
- Work with end users to assist with and coordinate user acceptance testing activities
- Report project activities to management, including progress, issues, risks, mitigations, resolutions, successes, and lessons learned
- Understand project timelines and priorities
- Work with blended teams of State and vendor resources
- 5+ years of experience as a Tester
- 5+ years of experience: in quality assurance managing testing across multiple high-profile projects, with complex functional domains, within a matrix organization.
- 5+ years of experience reporting and presenting to stakeholders and senior management.
- 5+ years of experience developing test plans, test cases, tracking defects and developing automated tests.
- 5+ years of experience leading and managing functional test planning and test execution activities.
- 5+ years of experience using Jira, Xray Test Management, or related Jira plug-ins as the defect tracking and test management tools.
- 1+ year of experience in quality assurance of projects with a focus on correspondence or financial management in the Human Service domain.