Posted on: 07/12/22
- The BA Lead will manage and conduct requirements analysis of the state systems and document requirements to assist in implementation of IES.
- Manage, identify and document As Is and To Be IES system requirements and design using the IES prescribed business analysis methodology, processes, toolkit and tools including but not limited to context diagrams, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrix, user interface specifications and mockups.
- Meet with relevant stakeholders, including agency and local district subject matter experts, users, and executive teams to elicit requirements.
- Produce work products that reflect and ensure system planning, design, and delivery are in line with business needs.
- Conduct work product peer reviews and assist in internal review process.
- Understand and adhere to project timelines and priorities.
- Work with blended teams of State and vendor resources
- 7+ years of experience working on complex projects with 2 or more years in a leadership role as a Business Analyst.
- 7+ years of client focused business and requirements analysis experience and documentation including: Conducting and leading requirements gathering sessions; Analyzing requirements gathered; Identifying, documenting, and validating system requirements for continuous integration and deployment; Preparing proposals for best fit technology based on requirements elicited .
- 7+ years of experience managing and identifying, documenting and validating system requirements with a focus on eligibility, enrollment, case management, payment, claims and recoupments.
- 7+ years of experience identifying, documenting and validating system requirements on a mainframe modernization project covering multiple complex functional domains.
- 7+ years of experience conducting business process analysis and optimization in a technology environment, while documenting the As Is and proposing the To Be states.
- 7+ years of creating requirements documentation such as: Use cases, Screen prototypes, Specifications, and adhering to pre-established templates and using requirements management tools similar to Blueprint Storyteller.
- 7+ years of experience facilitating meetings, workgroups, etc.