This Software Analyst position is required to support continued development and maintenance efforts for the NYWIC Data Mart, in response to agency requirements. NYWIC is a web application that is used to deliver nutritional benefits to New York’s women, infants and children in need; also used for vendor management, investigation case management, research and reporting to USDA. The Data Mart is a business intelligence platform used for reporting purposes.
- 84 Months Experience with all phases of business operations report specifications development including creating business requirements documentations (BRDs), report mock ups, flow charts, and acceptance testing for business intelligence tools to design report, data analysis, or Dashboards for operational reporting business solutions.
- 60 Months Experience in quality assurance report testing, bug tracking in HP Quality Center or similar tool, and development of user acceptance documents for reports.
- 60 Months Experience using SQL for business user report development, testing, and analytics.
- 60 Months Experience soliciting report requirements utilizing JAD sessions, client interviews, focus groups and subject matter experts.
- 36 Months Experience using OBIEE 11g (or higher) Business Intelligence Dashboards and reports, or Data Analytics background.
- 18 Months Development of end user training materials for use of OBIEE Analytics, OBIEE Dashboards, and/or Business Intelligence or application reports.
- 18 Months Experience working with large dataset (20,000,000 plus records) Oracle 11g (or higher) databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in business intelligence, information science, criminal justice, health science, computer science, mathematics, or public/business administration with an analytics or communications background (e.g., math, statistics, quantitative methods coursework).