Minimum 10 years of experience in design, implementation, troubleshoot CIS network related systems (*Urgent )
Write assessment and design reports and present them to our customers.
Should go to onsite in Albany, NY
- Responsible for network high-level and detailed design, implementation, operations, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Assess, design, implement, troubleshoot, and document Cisco networks and related systems
- Develop both high-level and detailed implementation and test plans for Cisco technologies related to enterprise networks
- Develop documentation as it relates to project requirements, and assist with or develop customer facing presentations of technology solutions.
- Write assessment and design reports and present them to our customers.
- Provide knowledge transfer and informal training to clients.
- Active CCIE in Routing and Switching is *strongly* preferred, but SME level knowledge is essential with or without the CCIE
- Strong consultative skill set to include communications with varying levels of customer personnel as well as the ability to identify and help close new opportunities within existing clients
- Must be able to work with practice lead to coordinate scheduling to meet customer needs, sometimes juggling multiple projects at one time
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background investigation