Participate in Joint Application Development session to assist in the formulation of Use Case analysis deliverables.
- Interpret Use Case requirements, seek clarification from Business Analysts as needed and estimate, propose, prototype and develop a solution that integrates within the existing ASSETS technology stack and framework.
- Provide J2EE, JBoss Enterprise Application Server, SOA web services, Oracle, Unisys Mainframe Transaction Management (DTPRA) application development expertise and mentoring to State staff and other contract resources as required.
- Provide work breakdown structures to articulate tasks, level of effort and dependencies between tasks and report progress.
- Provide troubleshooting and end-user support/problem resolution when necessary.
- Provide technical documentation, solution prototypes, conduct demonstrations of work in progress and completed work to business subject matter experts and other technical staff as requested/required.
- 84 months experience with designing and writing Java application software for data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, testing, and technical documentation.
- 48 months experience working with EJB 3.x
- 84 months experience working with and implementing Struts 2 Framework.
- 84 month experience with application of J2EE design patterns to solve business problems.
- 84 months experience in integrating Hibernate with a Java application.
- 84 months experience in utilizing JUnit within a Java application
- 84 months experience in designing and configuring Maven components for a Java application.
- 12 months experience developing Java applications using Unisys mainframe DTPRA connectors.
- 24 months experience in creating client-based Java Applications that generate Word documents
- Bachelor’s Degree