SCOPE OF SERVICES
SERVICE TASKS: Contractor will perform the following tasks in the time and manner specified: Design, install, maintain and document all server and cloud platform requirements in an enterprise scale Windows Active Directory and Microsoft Azure Active Directory platform, as directed by the Department. These duties include, but are not limited to:
- System administration,
- SCCM maintenance,
- Monthly patching,
- Daily monitoring,
- Error tracking,
- Issue remediation and
- Change control.
- Automate software packages for deployment through approved mediums, as directed by the Department.
- Perform daily monitoring, administration and remediation of Microsoft's System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), as directed by the Department.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues reported by customers, system administrators and support teams, daily, as directed by the Department.
- Provide technical expertise to end users and management, for issues involving OIT and other Department business offices, daily, as directed by the Department.
- Provide documented resolutions to Service Desk and Change Management tickets, daily, as directed by the Department.
- 5 years of experience with enterprise class Windows Server system design and administration, including the proactive monitoring of system environments and problem resolution, user support, printing support, system application support, Operating System (OS) support, hardware/software system installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- 5 years of experience with Windows Operating System Deployment (OSD).
- 5 years of experience designing, implementing and maintaining Microsoft's System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- 5 years of experience working with automated software deployment (any tools).