The Microsoft Power Platform Developer will help citizen developers to develop and support applications. The goal is to deliver services and solutions for customers using the suite of Microsoft’s PowerApps/Dynamics platform, custom development, and data integrations on the platform. The consultant will be responsible for all aspects of implementing solutions including development, testing, deployment and process documentation.
- Ability to develop enterprise business automation solutions using the Dynamics 365 / PowerApps / Power Automate and Power BI.
- Possesses skill to design responsive web applications compatible to multi device formats.
- Ability to develop application with various data services or REST APIs.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of the applications and technical architectures related to their area(s).
- Ensure the application development team follows governance set coding and design standards.
- Ability to accelerate product delivery using the DevOps automation.
- Ability to ensure the applications meet the security standards and guidelines.
- Strong experience with relational Databases, including SQL Server, and Data modeling.
- Ability to take client calls and resolves most client issues independently.
- Ability to create custom plug-in code in .NET framework, C# (Or other applicable programming language) involving CRM SDKs for the Power Apps.
- Experience in Azure including Azure integration services like Logic apps, Azure Data factory, and Azure Functions.
- Ability to develop and customize model-driven apps.
- Ability to develop dynamics security roles and configure business units, and teams.
- Ability to customize dynamics/ power portals.