New York, NY
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design and participate in cyber tabletop exercises
- Oversee MSSP vulnerability management efforts
- Track and oversee federal, state, city, and local mandates & directives
- Serve as a primary point of contact for MITRE ATT&CK framework SOW & OT Security SOW
- Coordinate with stakeholders and SIEM Administrators to improve security countermeasures
- Work within a purple team to resolve gaps identified through red team attacks & blue team monitoring efforts
- Assist the Threat Intelligence group in other functions including
- Incident Response & Forensics
- Threat Intelligence / Threat Hunting
- Cyber Content Engineering & Automation
- Cybersecurity certifications
- Experience with OT & PCI technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services, or IT Security related field –Or- A satisfactory equivalent with at least 3 years of IT-Security experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience Tier 1 & 2 support for cyber security operation center.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience leading tabletop exercises.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of NIST framework and security best practices.
- Strong understanding of risk management.
- Project Management experience.
Familiarity with purple teaming