New York, NY
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serving as a primary point of contact for MTA CSOC & MSSP Cybersecurity Incident escalations
- Interfaces directly with vendors & third parties for notified/observed compromises
- Forensics on memory, disks, and logs
- Malware analysis (dynamic & static)
- Involvement in full incident response lifecycle
- Processes evidence in accordance with Chain of Custody
- Creates Incident reports to brief to executive management
- Provide recommendations to prevent similar incidents
- Assist the Threat Intelligence group in other functions including:
- Incident Response & Forensics
- Threat Readiness
- Cyber Content Engineering & Automation
- Cybersecurity certifications.
- Experience with OT & PCI technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services, or IT Security related field –Or- A satisfactory equivalent with at least 3 years of IT-Security experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience Tier 1 & 2 support for cyber security operation center.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with performing incident response functions & investigations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong experience with digital forensic tools.
Strong understanding and analysis of code such as Powershell, PERL, Python