New York NY
Posted on: 08/03/2022
At least 6+ years of experience in quality assurance area with proven deliveries.
- expertise with test automation development is recommended; Strong development skills using a major programming language such as C++ or Java;
- Perform manual functional, exploratory and negative testing, documenting test scripts and automating for regression
- Perform regular code reviews to verify automation code quality
- Capable to develop SQL database scripts (both simple and complex) to perform verification of SQL objects or non-relational quires and various data migrations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Testing life cycle (STLC), the Software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies with experience working on small to large scrum teams
- Experience with testing reports designed by a variety of reporting tools such as Tableau, Oracle Reports Services or Crystal Reports
- Familiarity with all testing types: Regression, Functional, integration, system, sanity, smoke, negative, cross browser, etc
- Documentations of: test plans, test scripts, test cases, testing processes and test results
- Assist other team members with maintaining and troubleshooting QA tasks e.g. testing scenarios, automation scripts, etc.
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities
- Software Testing life cycle (STLC),
- Review requirements and provide knowledgeable feedback to ensure they are thorough and detailed