Posted on: 01/11/2022
- Security infrastructure administration, implementation, monitoring and support of network security resources including firewalls, VPN, IPS/IDS, Proxy, software applications, security events and enforcement activities, and associated tool administration.
- Provide operations and event support, monitoring & analytics on both perimeter and internal infrastructure to ensure systems health.
- Provide trouble resolution for Network and Security systems, applications, workstations and servers.
- Work with other technical staff to provide Incident Response to Network and Security events.
- Open, Close and Update tickets in IT Service Desk trouble ticketing system.
- Manage IT projects and work to meet business goals and timelines.
- Coordinate and support upgrades, patches, maintenance and repairs with external vendors and perform related administrative duties.
- Evaluate results, identify problems and trends, anticipate requirements and recommend technology strategies, policies and procedures to meet these requirements.
- Enforce policies and procedures such as but not limited to Change Management.
- Create technical documentation and provide reporting as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 Years of hands-on IT experience within IT Security
- Experience with administering Firewalls, Proxy servers, Internet gateways, ACL’s, SIEM and event correlation
- Strong knowledge of IT Security, Project and Change Management processes
- Great attention to details and must be able to meet critical project timelines.
- Working knowledge of network concepts and proven ability to provide basic troubleshooting and support for environment that includes Cisco, Juniper, SolarWinds, Check Point, Palo Alto, Blue Coat, McAfee, FireEye, Splunk, Tripwire, Internet and email gateways, among others.
- Knowledge and experience with IT security methods, best practice and Incidence Response.
- Familiarity with security applications, access control, data protection and monitoring tools
- Working knowledge of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 with an emphasis on Project and Visio
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and handle critical situations in a 24x7 environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.