Albany , NY
- Build and maintain a data architecture based on the requirements.
- Design and develop Logical and Physical Data Model using ER Studio Data Architect.
- Create DDL scripts to establish and maintain necessary databases.
- Write complex SQL queries against SQL Server and DB2 databases. Create DML scripts to manipulate data.
- Work with project managers, solution architects, business analysts, application development teams and QA to ensure the quality of DDL and DML scripts.
- Performance tuning SQL to improve efficiency.
- Working with end client representatives to develop gap analysis specifications and understand end client business rules.
- Provide guidance and hands-on development for developing and maintaining queries in QMF for Workstation.
- Create clear and accurate documentation on data models, and description of data usage in the application process flow.
- 84 months of Experience designing and developing logical and physical data models, and creating DDL scripts for tables, views, indexes, triggers, stored procedures.
- 84 months of Experience designing and developing Data Conversion Strategy Plan, Data Mapping Documents, Gap Analysis.
- 84 months of Experience writing complex DML SQL against enterprise SQL Server and DB2 databases.
- 84 months of Experience working with the tools like SQL Server Management Studio, SSMS Job Scheduler, SSIS, SSRS, Export/Import, ER Studio Data Architect, QMF for Workstation, Redgate SQL Compare, TSO.
- 72 months of experience using programming languages such as SQL, PL/SQL.
- 60 Months of experience performance tuning complex SQL against enterprise SQL Server and DB2 databases.