New York, NY (Hybrid)
Estimated Best in Market
Posted on: 12/28/2022
- Candidate should be on our W2
- At least 3-5 years of cyber security experience.
- BS/BA undergraduate degree.
- Determining and implementing cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements.
- Experience developing incident response process and procedures with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of cyber security concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of defense-in-depth)
- Knowledge of processes for seizing and preserving digital evidence.
- Knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Strong background in documenting and assessing NIST 800-53 and CJIS controls.
- Awareness on security best practices, OWASP Top 10 Application Security Risks
- Knowledge on latest security breaches, threats and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of Programming languages (Java, Python etc..)
- Good understanding on SDLC Phases and environments (DEV, SIT etc)
- Ability to identify and evaluate potential risks and appropriately identify and engage stakeholders for discussion, escalation and resolution. analysis and fact-based decision making.
- Good communication skills
- Selected candidates will have opportunity to work in enterprise level projects with advanced skills
- Senior consultants will handhold the selected consultants and provide additional training to achieve their potential.