Brooklyn, NY (Hybrid)
Actively Looking for Cyber Security Architect with 12+ Years local to NY.
- Responsible for architecture and security design for enterprise applications; research, evaluate and design implementations of enterprise security solutions.
- Support the development of security architecture, policies and standards, support IT security operations as an escalation resource.
- Design and implement solutions for DNS, Email, remote access configuration, integration, performance monitoring, and security management.
- Design implementation of Next Generation firewall platforms, host operating systems, applications such as LDAP, SMTP.
- Design support for application development and database administration.
- Provide support for Email, DNS AND Remote access solutions.
- Prepare, architect, design, and deploy appropriate network security solutions.
12+ years of experience in enterprise data center environment toplan, design and install network & security infrastructure systems for public safety.
3+ years working experience withIBM QRadar SEIM solution integration with Cascade, Firemon and Citrix & other critical security service technologies.
Experience with security infrastructure and implementation of perimeter network security components such as Next Generation firewalls.
Experience migrating DNS to a new platform.
Experience participating in the design and implementation of a DMZ and all associated requirements for monitoring external threats.
CISSP or other industry Cyber Security Certification